நரம்பு மண்டலம் – nerve – Human Body System and Function
Tom Shannon's gravity-defying sculpture
[LFCS30] Furio Honsell: From Computing Science to Politics…
XVIII festa di Beltane a Masserano parco arcobaleno
I am Your WiFi Canary Video
The optimism bias | Tali Sharot
Become a Quantum Mitochondriac (Part 1)
The Eve programming language – FunFunFunction #56
" ELECTRONICS IN JAPAN TODAY " 1980s JAPANESE HIGH TECH INDUSTRY DOCUMENTARY COMPUTERS VCR XD13854
Basically I'm Gay
Parco Scientific PB00060 2X Color Coded Functional Brain-4 Parts | Identify Intellectual, Motor and Sensory Centers | 9 Colors to Differentiate Region of Brain | Hand-Numbered 120 Features, W Key Card
Parco Scientific 2x life-size Color-Coded Human Brain divides into four parts and features nine vivid colors to clearly identify the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal lobes, along with the motor, somatosensory and limbic cortexes, as well as the cerebellum and brain STEM. Emphasis is placed on the intellectual role of the left brain and the creative role of the right brain relating to the functions of emotions, learning, sexual orientation, and memory. Key structural features are identified and correspond to a manual for easy learning. Dimensions: 9″x 8″x 11.8″ (23 x 20 x 30cm).
Parco Scientific Color Coded Functional Brain Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||Axis Scientific|
|Size||Life size (6 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches)|
Take Your Education to the Next Level
- Using the included study guide, one can identify the following, along with many others
- First somatic motor area
- First somatic sensory area
- Visual area
- Auditory area
- Motor speech area
- Writing area
- Auditory speech area
- Visual speech area
- Includes cradle style base.
- Made by Axis Scientific.
- Measures 6×5.5×5.5 inches.
- Weighs 1.5 lb., with base 3lbs.
- Rich in Product Features
- With this regional brain from Axis Scientific, it’s easy to identify the various structures and regions of the brain, as well as what their purpose is.
- The colorful brain model helps shed some light on the way the human brain functions.
- This hand-painted and numbered model comes in 2 separate pieces, resting together in a cradle style base. This allows for a detailed study of the structures of the left and right brain individually.
- The various nerves of the medulla oblongata are also identifiable, as are the major structures of the brain like the lobes and cerebellum.
And So Much More!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Product Dimensions:14 x 10 x 10 inches; 5.1 Pounds
- Item model number:PB00060
- Date First Available:February 6, 2018
- Manufacturer:Parco Scientific