Please purchase a perk to support the development of the academy for totally free access to online courses
Hi, my name is Berthony Deslouches, researcher. In the laboratory, my passion is to develop therapeutics to combat infectious microbes with high tendency to develop resistance against antibiotics. Outside of the laboratory, free access to education is my passion.
I am gathering an effective team of developers and educators to provide a social media platform for an open-access, multinational, community-driven online Academy for educators from all over the world to deliver courses in any language at no cost to anyone!
We really need the support of the community every step of the way to develop and sustain this massive project.
How to participate: (1) Click here to purchase a perk; (2) contribute at least a dollar (one time or monthly); (3) suggest ideas for improvement or any fundraising ideas to help sustain the academy; (4) Share your knowledge/deliver online courses (submit your Power point files with description for each slide, and we will make videos for you on Luloot, or send us a text document with images); please Participate! Share your ideas; (5) commit to $10 dollars per month to become the first professional members (see an example here) of Luloot Academy, shaping the academy with your opinions or active participation and having your own professional website on Luloot Academy. Thank you!
We appreciate your contribution and your patience…
Luloot, Open Access community-driven online academy: harnessing the power of social media for free access to education and to facilitate professional development. More information below:
- We are developing Luloot Academy as an open-access multinational community-driven online platform for educators from all over the world to deliver courses in any language at no cost to users!
- In addition, we are creating an interactive system for our core video courses to make learning fun for everyone free of charge.
- Every single human achievement begins with education, and poverty is usually a direct consequence of a lack of education. From the very first teacher in your life, your mother, to multiple teachers and your peers in society, the skills and expertise you have accumulated in life that form the basis for your survival, for your success, require the help of members of a family or a society. There is little you can do alone to have a substantial impact on your society and the world. Many who have access to social media websites may not be able to afford an education delivered in the classroom. Even those who can afford it may have trouble understanding poorly delivery course materials. Let’s support a free online academy that attracts those who are truly passionate about education to demonstrate their passion by providing the educational tools they need.
- Based on this understanding, we are asking for your contribution to develop this online academy project for open access to high quality interactive online courses. Our platform is being designed to allow educators from all over the world to deliver their own courses in any language and to facilitate student-educator engagement via instant messaging, chat or video conferencing. If you have the text for a course and are unable to make videos for that course, we will be happy to use the text to produce the videos for you on Luloot Academy.
- Luloot Academy is also preparing exam reviews and highly interactive video lessons using realistic human-like 3D models. The intent is to create stories with common life experiences to teach key academic concepts.
- We desperately need your participation to our Open Access to Online Education Campaign to make this project possible and sustainable. Please purchase a perk, contribute at least a dollar, or commit to $10 dollars per month for a professional membership (your professional website and access to video conferencing on Luloot) to help make Luloot Academy a success.
Please feel free to contact us for any question and come back again. Thank you!