Luloot Academy: the mission
To share or to learn how to seek the naked truth
Luloot Academy is an online academy with the mission to make knowledge accessible to all and particularly (when possible) the least fortunate. The academy is designed to be a community effort involving all educators such as teachers, scientists, literary critics, and other scholars in addition to students.
How can you use this website efficiently?
1. The first thing you need to do is to register for an account to start learning or contributing
2. You can post the following types of materials
- Book chapter-style reviews:
- Expert opinions or analyses: you may have an interesting point of view based on existing facts. We would love you to share that on Luloot Academy.
- It is recommended that our staff as well as current users on Luloot Academy review your posts and propose edits intended to make your articles read better.
- Scientific protocol submission is highly encouraged!
- Lesson or lecture notes: teachers may post their lecture notes or even lesson plans
- Video lectures or other types of educational videos
Future plan: Luloot Academy has some exciting new features that may become within the next 2-3 years
- An academic network to better connect members of the academic community with all standard features that facilitate free sharing of information such as
- Chat, video chat, and video conferencing
- Discussion forums with questions and answers (may be coming soon)
- Online curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Business and academic job posting (may require a premium membership for a small annual fee)
- Online debate module for discussion of opinions or research articles on any topics from politics to religion or science
- Exam review module consisting of multiple choice questions that mimic standardized exams with review answers at the end of each exam. The option for Links to videos or images to better illustrate specific concepts may be provided (a small premium membership fee may be required for access)
- Users’ achievements will be highlighted on Luloot Academy. Such achievements include, but are not limited to, professional promotion, grant awards, and academic honors.
The virtual dynamic classroom:
- This is a the ultimate project that will take some time to execute. The goal of the virtual dynamic classroom is for Luloot Academy to offer something uniquely lulootic! The virtual dynamic classroom is the transformation of traditional, lecture-like teaching to a demonstrative, interactive teaching or sharing of knowledge. How it will work is that Luloot Academy will create movie-like educational videos displaying 3D models that look realistically human.
- To give you an idea about this virtual dynamic classroom: human-like 3D models will be displayed inside or outside a classroom environment in a very interactive manner that is designed to demonstrate or to teach a concept in the context of a story. It is like a movie except that it is designed to teach. Of course, this will be a costly program that will take time to implement and require a small premium membership fee for access. I want Luloot Academy to be freely accessible to all, but the reality is human activities cost money. Thus, not all features on Luloot Academy with be freely accessible (unfortunately). Nevertheless, I hope that you will still find Luloot Academy an excellent platform conducive to free sharing of standard information for all!
- What are the rules?
- (i) No foul language or language of violence and hatred is acceptable on Luloot Academy. (ii) All materials must comply to the grammatical standard of the English language. (iii) This is a platform for learning and professional networking. All accounts should be authentic. That is you must identify yourself on Luloot Academy at least with your real name and professional title (if any).
- If you observe these three rules (as I do), you will be alright!
- A special thanks to you for visiting Luloot Academy!
Luloot Academy: the mission To share or to learn how to seek the naked truth Luloot Academy is an online academy with the mission to make knowledge accessible to all and particularly (when possible) the least fortunate. The academy is designed to be a community effort involving all educators such as teachers, scientists, literary critics, and […]